Just a note ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hi friends,

Due to overwhelming demand for some of my latest collection, kindly note that the rule of "first pay, first reserve" basis applies. This means that for Hot items (especially those which come in only 1 piece), payment is expected within 1 day upon confirmation of the items' availability. After the 1 day deadline and if payment is not in, the item can be released to the next interested party. This clarification is made to prevent disappointment. If the item you really like is sold out, you can request for a similar customisation but with slightly different beads or charms. I'll try my best to create something you'll like.

I would not be uploading any more new items this week because I would like to settle all the orders, including customisation before new ones are uploaded next week. I appreciate all the support you have given me. And because of your warm response, I'm motivated to create more lovely designs. In fact, I've just gotten my new supplies and I can't wait to use them :)

Till then, enjoy the 3 newly uploaded earrings. Once again, these 3 items are Hot!


Ciao!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin