Should I or Should I not?

Monday, June 11, 2007


Should I or Should I not?
Originally uploaded by Beads of Lav.

I've been thinking about my latest interest, bead making, in particular whether I should sell my handmade beads. Though creating the beads is a very tedious process, it's actually quite therapeutic for me. With so many different colours to play with, the process of matching and mixing colours can lead to very lovely and surprising end products. It's so just fun. However, since I'm making the beads for myself only, it doesn't make sense to make many, so it can lead to much wastage at times. So, should I make more (in nos & designs) to sell for this new interest to be economical? I'm still unsure at this point in time. Actually, looking at the name of my blog, it seems to suggest I'm selling beads rather than handmade jewellery..haha.

Anyway, take a look at some of my beads here. What do you think? (But these are not for sale.) If you are fellow beaders or if you prefer to diy your jewellery and are keen to buy such beads, let me know, ok? I'll consider the demand and decide. You can leave comments or email me. Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin