How has everyone been?

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hello my friends,

I've been rather busy as I have returned to my day work on a part-time basis. Plus, being a mum to a young baby, there's just not enough time for myself. However, I will still try to steal time to continue this passion of bling creation. In fact, my hands are itching to pick up my jewellery making tools and all the beautiful shimmering beads and gems are calling out to me...... arggghhhhh....

However, I'm going to use next week's holiday to work on something beautiful. So, if you are still not on my mailing list, do join it so that you can receive the first hand notifications of beautiful blings, hot from the oven!

Till then, work hard, play hard & pray hard. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin