HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hello my friends,

It's been a while since I've blogged. Here I am. A very tired mama but with plenty of ideas. Hopefully, by next week, my new creations can be up. To my loyal fans and customers, thanks for waiting patiently for me. I know I still own you all some customised blings blings. Please bear with me for a little more while as I let my ideas materialise.

Also, I wanna wish all teachers a very Happy and Blessed Teacher's Day today. I'm sure all mummies know how difficult it can be to educate and teach your little (and big) ones. So, let's salute the teachers for the hard work they put in to mould the children of this nation and may God bless them on this day.

Cheers,
Lavender

PS: If you are a teacher (regardless of whether you are a preschool teacher or a university lecturer), you'll get 10% off my next collection. (This discount promotion does not apply to customised items.) However, to receive the discount, you have to email me your order using your office email address as proof that you work in a school. It's my way of blessing the teachers. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin