2nd Anniversary Lucky Dip

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm sure many of you have been waiting for this. With the help of my little gal, Megan who drew your name from more than a hundred of eligible names, here's the 10 winners of Beads of Lav Vouchers, Scrapadoo Vouchers and Mystery Gifts:


Ms Joyce Seow
Mr Lee Kok Pang
Ms Fyn Gan Hui Ying
Ms Sandy Aw
Ms Wendy Lim
Ms Grace Tan
Ms Geena
Ms Eileen Tay
Ms Nancy Ng
Ms Yi Ting


From amongst these winners, I have some of my most loyal and long standing customers who have been with me since I first started this venture as well as some who are my new customers. It's such a joy to be able to bless all of you with some small tokens of my appreciation. You will be informed separately soon what you have won for yourself. (Terms and Conditions apply.)

Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin