LIME Fleamart on 10 Mar (Sat) from 1-7pm

Monday, March 05, 2007

I've been very busy recently due to a couple of reasons - dealing with copycats (an issue I'll like to discuss more later), taking care of my baby who had a fever (thank God she seems to have recovered),and most of all, preparing for the LIME fleamarket. I've many ideas but too little time for the ideas to materalise. Somehow, my mind moves faster than my tired hands. However, I'll still try my best to create as many bling beauties as I can. Do expect to see more use of pretty tensha beads, unique charms, sweet Kaemoe Clay beads etc. I'll also remake some sold out designs but in 1 or 2 pieces only. Do check back cos I may put up a sneak peak of some items.

Of course, if u want to see everything, just visit my humble little booth at the LIME Fleamarket(besides Cineleisure)this Saturday from 1pm to 7pm. (All are welcome except those with the intention to steal ideas. You know who you are.)

Another good reason for coming down is that you'll be able to see and touch and hopefully bring home some lovely cards and magnets handmade by my friend. Take a look at her blog at Scrapadoo.

So,Cya!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin