An Urgent Note to All

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hi all,

Sorry if I seem not to be replying your emails because I just discover that there were many emails sent to my bulk folder recently. This is strange as this has never happened before.

I've always been prompt in replying emails, so if you have paid and not heard from me at all, that means I have not gotten your orders earlier. Pls be patient with me as I check through the hundreds of emails & checking my bank a/c again to verify who has paid for what. It'll also be good if you can send me another email to give me details of your payment, like date paid, item ordered, amount paid and postage choice.

Also, some items are sold out already. If you have already paid for them, I'll try my best to source for the beads & supplies again & remake them for you but this may require time. For this oversight, I am really sorry and would like to apologise to those whom I may have to return the payment. I hope for your understanding during this period of busyness.

Finally, with immediate effect, pls mail to beadsoflav@gmail.com to place your orders. Pls do not email me using my yahoo mail anymore. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin