Thanks for the Support !

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dear friends,

Thanks for making your way down to my little humble stall today. I'm really delighted to meet some of you in person, especially my loyal "fans" who bought a few items at a go. You made my day by giving my treasured blings blings a new home. :)

I'm also equally happy to see some friends, like Angela, who dropped by to chat with me. Of course, I'm especially thankful to my hubby who has been really accommodating towards me during this period of time, when I'm a little cranky due to the tiredness and stress of having to multi-task and wear different hats at home. I also had a great time, catching up with my friends, Mark and Renee who makes beautiful cards. You must check out her blog here again at Scrapadoo.

Over the next few days, I'll be uploading some photos of my bling goodies for sale. I may want to remake some of the sold items too if I still have the beads and charms. So, do expect lotsa of pretty earrings, necklaces and bracelets. Do check back regularly, k? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin