Life at Home - Again!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It is almost 2 weeks into year 2008 and I am thankful to God for giving me the opportunity and ability to once again stay at home FULL-TIME (yeah!) to look after my 'baby' who has since grown up to be a lovely and at times, mischievous little girl.

After being overworked last year -looking after my little one, working part-time and managing this website - I can only say that this should be a great year of rest for me. With slightly more time at hand, I hope to:

1) kill more brain cells coming up with lovely jewellery for all my loyal and supporting customers

2) blog more about my little girl and my life here

Hopefully, I need not use the mailing list system too often (or at all) with constant updating on this site. All you need to do is just visit my site daily. Hehehe

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin