Special Collection Jewelry

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi,

Finally, my Special Collection of earrings are ready. Pls go to my flickr album to view them as I have problems posting them here.

For this special collection earrings, Mailing List subscribers enjoy the following prices:
- $24.90 for any 1 earring bought
- $22.90 each for any 2 earrings bought
- $20.90 for any 3 and above earrings bought

Aren't the prices attractive? Email me your order with the email a/c you used to subscribe to my mailing list & indicate the desired earring reference numbers as the email title to help me expedite your order request. Payment must be received within 24 hours to prevent the item from being given to the next interested party.

Can the deal get any better? Yes, actually. If you have applied to become a Beads of Lav privileged member (paying only $20 a month), you would get earrings of style rather similar to my Special Collection. If you have missed out on the application, don't fret as the next round of application would be next month. You can still email me now to indicate your interest and make your payment to enjoy your monthly jewelry surprise starting from March 2009.

Have fun deciding which earring babes to bring home and don't wait too long to send me your order requests :)

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin